Sunday 21 July 2013

Alphabet Challenge A is for Aztec.

Okay so someone on Reddit started an alphabet challenge and I decided I would give it a try. 

The first one is Aztec, and as I have never done them before I thought it would thing to try. I may have been wrong since it went really badly. 

I used two coats of Quo by ORLY Coffee & Cream to start out and then I decided I would try out a nailpolish pen that I got a while ago. It was super hard to get the polish to come out, so the lines were very uneven. It had both white and black, so they are both mystery polish. 

Natural Light - Sun


They were also super lumpy, so I think it would have been better with a paint brush. I used two coats of my top-coat to even it out in the end.

Natural Light - Shade

I also feel like it didn't look that Aztec at all, but that is okay, I kinda liked it other than how shaky it is.


- Anna

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's pretty! That's why nail art pens are just great sometimes. Was it the kind you squeeze to make a bit come out of the metal nib, and it has two ends? That's a Migi, I have a set of 4 of those too. They have a learning curve, I find, so don't give up yet :) I think your designs are freaking amazing! I have v. shaky hands, so I have trouble getting intricate designs to look that nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that is what it is 100%. I might have to try it a bit more when I have more time. :)thanks for the info!! and thank you, i am glad you like them! :)

      Delete
  2. love the design! just tried aztec nails yesterday, still didnt get the hang of it yet^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, it's super hard to get I think, but I am enjoying trying new things :)

      Delete